« Home | Gilmore Youth » | What the hell a 10 years old boy listens to??? » | Last Chance For Action! » | In Acid Folk We Trust! » | Who said we don't like sequels? » | Let's Be Pricks #4 : Guillemots » | Rocking Beijing » | MiC Party » | Ανάουνσμενττττττττ » | It's 1983 all over again! »

I'm with blogger: The Party!


The 1st Athens Blogger Party is coming to get ya!
Wednesday, April 19
Club Barrio - Kerameikou 53
TheDrude will be there

Vague Tourist, the man with the masterplan, has all the info you may need.

+ The iblog team created the above poster

Υο!

Να φέρεις τις αλκοολικές... :-Ρ

Yo! και σε σένα chaca-khan

V.T.: μα δεν κατάλαβες... είναι ήδη εκεί! :-P

Although I was never interested in hidden secrets and expositions...I have a thing: I like trying to understand who is the writer/publisher of every single blog I bump into...I would love to come to the party but unfortunately I will be out of town.
So, I guess I will continue trying to unblog the identities via the virtual substence!

P.S. I got u...

Post a Comment
free site statistics